The Kindle book “Bible for Tribulation Saints” is a transcript of all conversations that Gail Chord Schuler has had with Jesus Christ using Brent Spiner as His transcriber (from 2012 to 2017). The book is due out around October 2017. Brent actually typed word for word what Jesus told us. Jesus will not allow His voice to be heard online and is camera shy (stating Satan invented computers and electricity), but he does allow Brent to transcribe for Him. Anybody who wants to know the doctrines of the Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits in their entirety will need to read this book.
The men on my marriage list honored Gail Chord Schuler with a church, which they established in October 2011. Gail proposes the following doctrinal statement for this church. This church’s doctrinal statement is that it believes every word in the original manuscripts of the Bible are the inspired word of God and that God has faithfully preserved his words until today, and that anything that the Bible emphasizes will be the emphasis at this church. The Bible emphasizes the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, the nation of Israel and the Jews, the anti-Christ or the beast (666), and that the sins of the spirit (especially pride, which is the chief sin that leads to all other sins) are more sinful than sins of the flesh (like smoking, drinking, etc.).
Effective in May 2017, the name of our church has been changed to Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits. Those of our doctrines that oppose Catholic dogma will be in BLUE (blue signifying disagreement) & RED (red signifying our correction to the statement).
The 255 Infallibly Declared Dogmas of the Catholic Faith (and where we disagree)
- God, our Creator and Lord, can be known with certainty, by the natural light of reason from created things.
- God’s existence is not merely an object of natural rational knowledge, but also an object of supernatural faith.
- God’s Nature is incomprehensible to men.
- The blessed in Heaven posses an immediate intuitive knowledge of the Divine Essence.
- The Immediate Vision of God transcends the natural power of cognition of the human soul, and is therefore supernatural.
- The soul, for the Immediate Vision of God, requires the light of glory.
- God’s Essence is also incomprehensible to the blessed in Heaven.
- The Divine Attributes are really identical among themselves and with the Divine Essence.
- God is absolutely perfect.
- God is actually infinite in every perfection.
- God is absolutely simple.
- There is only One God.
- The One God is, in the ontological sense, The True God.
- God possesses an infinite power of cognition.
- God is absolute Veracity.
- God is absolutely faithful.
- God is absolute ontological Goodness in Himself and in relation to others.
- God is absolute Moral Goodness or Holiness.
- God is absolute Benignity.
- God is absolutely immutable.
- God is eternal.
- God is immense or absolutely immeasurable.
- God is everywhere present in created space.
- God’s knowledge is infinite.
- God knows all that is merely possible by the knowledge of simple intelligence (scientia simplicis intelligentiae).
- God knows all real things in the past, the present and the future (Scientia visionis).
- By knowledge of vision (scientia visionis) God also foresees the free acts of the rational creatures with infallible certainty.
- God’s Divine will is infinite.
- God loves Himself of necessity, but loves and wills the creation of extra-Divine things, on the other hand, with freedom.
- God is almighty.
- God is the Lord of the heavens and of the earth.
- God is infinitely just.
- God is infinitely merciful.
- In God there are Three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Each of the Three Persons possesses the one (numerical) Divine Essence.
- In God there are two Internal Divine Processions.
- The Divine Persons, not the Divine Nature, are the subject of the Internal Divine processions (in the active and in the passive sense).
- The Second Divine Person proceeds from the First Divine Person by Generation, and therefore is related to Him as Son to a Father.
- The Holy Ghost proceeds from the Father and from the Son as from a Single Principle through a Single Spiration.
- The Holy Ghost does not proceed through generation but through spiration.
- The Relations in God are really identical with the Divine Nature.
- The Three Divine Persons are in One Another.
- All the ad extra Activities of God are common to all Three Persons.
- All that exists outside God was, in its whole substance, produced out of nothing by God.
- God was moved by His Goodness to create the world.
- The world was created for the Glorification of God.
- The Three Divine Persons are one single, common Principle of the Creation.
- God created the world free from exterior compulsion and inner necessity.
- God has created a good world.
- The world had a beginning in time.
- God alone created the World.
- God keeps all created things in existence.
- God through His providence protects and guides all that He has created.
- The first man was created by God.
- Man consists of two essential parts–a material body and a spiritual soul.
- The rational soul is per se the essential form of the body.
- Every human being possesses an individual soul.
- God has conferred on man a supernatural Destiny.
- Our first parents, before the Fall, were endowed with sanctifying grace.
- They were also endowed with donum immortalitatis, i.e., the gift of bodily immortality.
- Our first parents in paradise sinned grievously through transgression of the Divine probationary commandment.
- Through the sin our first parents lost sanctifying grace and provoked the anger and the indignation of God.
- Our first parents became subject to death and to the dominion of the Devil.
- Adam’s sin is transmitted to his posterity, not by imitation, but by descent.
- Original sin is transmitted by natural generation.
- In the state of original sin man is deprived of sanctifying grace and all that this implies, as well as of the preternatural gifts of integrity.
- Souls who depart this life in the state of original sin are excluded from the Beatific Vision of God.
- In the beginning of time God created spiritual essences (angels) out of nothing.
- The nature of angels is spiritual.
- The secondary task of the good angels is the protection of men and care for their salvation.
- The Devil possesses a certain dominion over mankind by reason of Adam’s sin.
- Jesus Christ is the True God and True Son of God.
- Christ assumed a real body, not an apparent body.
- Christ assumed not only a body but also a rational soul.
- Christ was truly generated and born of a daughter of Adam, the Virgin Mary.
- The Divine and the human natures are united hypostatically in Christ, that is, joined to each other in one Person.
- Christ Incarnate is a single, that is, a sole Person. He is God and man at the same time.
- The God-Logos is connected with the flesh by an inner, physical or substantial unification. Christ is not the bearer of God, but is God really.
- The human and the divine activities predicated of Christ in Holy Writ and in the Fathers may not be divided between two persons or hypostases, the Man-Christ and the God-Logos, but must be attributed to the one Christ, the Logos become Flesh. It is the Divine Logos, who suffered in the flesh, was crucified, died, and rose again.
- The Holy Virgin is the Mother of God since she truly bore the God-Logos become Flesh.
- In the Hypostatic Union each of the two natures of Christ continues unimpaired, untransformed and unmixed with the other.
- Each of the two natures in Christ possesses its own natural will and its own natural mode of operation.
- The Hypostatic Union of Christ’s human nature with the Divine Logos took place at the moment of conception.
- The Hypostatic Union will never cease.
- The Hypostatic Union was effected by the Three Divine Persons acting in common.
- Only the Second Divine Person became
- Not only as God but also as man Jesus Christ is the natural Son of God.
- The God-Man Jesus Christ is to be venerated with one single mode of Worship, the absolute Worship of Latria which is due to God alone.
- Christ’s Divine and Human characteristics and activities are to be predicated of the one Word Incarnate.
- Christ was free from all sin, from original sin as well as from all personal sin.
- Christ’s human nature was passible (capable of sensation & suffering).
- The Son of God became man in order to redeem men.
- Fallen man cannot redeem himself.
- The God-Man Jesus Christ is a High Priest.
- Christ offered Himself on the Cross as a true and proper sacrifice.
- Christ by His Sacrifice on the Cross has ransomed us and reconciled us with God.
- Christ did not die for the predestined only.
- Christ’s Atonement does not extend to the fallen angels.
- Christ, through His Passion and Death, merited reward from God.
- After His Death, Christ’s soul, which was separated from His Body, descended into the underworld.
- On the third day after His Death Christ rose gloriously from the dead.
- Christ ascended Body and Soul into Heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father.
- Mary is truly the Mother of God.
- Mary was conceived without stain of Original sin. (We believe that Mary, though a great saint, was human and had a sin nature as all humans do).
- Mary conceived by the Holy Ghost without the co-operation of man. (We believe that Mary was conceived by a human mother and father as most humans are conceived).
- Mary bore her Son without any violation of her virginal integrity.
- Also after the Birth of Jesus Mary remained a Virgin. (We believe that Jesus Christ was Mary’s first child and she had other children with her husband Joseph after Jesus was born).
- Mary was a Virgin before, during and after the Birth of Jesus Christ. (We believe that Mary was a virgin before and during the birth of Jesus Christ, but not after the birth of Jesus Christ).
- Mary was assumed body and soul into Heaven. (Though we believe that Mary’s soul lives in heaven, and perhaps her body, but are not definite about whether her body is in heaven right now. If her body is not in heaven now, it will be after the rapture of the church).
- There is a supernatural intervention of God in the faculties of the soul, which precedes the free act of the will. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- There is a supernatural influence of God in the faculties of the soul which coincides in time with man’s free act of will. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- For every salutary act internal supernatural grace of God (gratia elevans) is absolutely necessary. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- Internal supernatural grace is absolutely necessary for the beginning of faith and of salvation.
- Without the special help of God the justified cannot persevere to the end in justification.
- The justified person is not able for his whole life long to avoid all sins, even venial sins, without the special privilege of the grace of God.
- Even in the fallen state, man can, by his natural intellectual power, know religious and moral truths.
- For the performance of a morally good action Sanctifying Grace is not required.
- In the state of fallen nature it is morally impossible for man without Supernatural Revelation, to know easily, with absolute certainty and without admixture of error, all religious and moral truths of the natural order.
- Grace cannot be merited by natural works either de condigno or de congruo.
- God gives all the just sufficient grace (gratia proxime vel remote sufficiens) for the observation of the Divine Commandments.
- God, by His Eternal Resolve of Will, has predetermined certain men to eternal blessedness.
- God, by an Eternal Resolve of His Will, predestines certain men, on account of their foreseen sins, to eternal rejection.
- The Human Will remains free under the influence of efficacious grace, which is not irresistible.
- There is a grace which is truly sufficient and yet remains inefficacious (gratia vere et mere sufficiens).
- The sinner can and must prepare himself by the help of actual grace for the reception of the grace by which he is justified.
- The justification of an adult is not possible without Faith.
- Besides faith, further acts of disposition must be present.
- Sanctifying grace sanctifies the soul.
- Sanctifying grace makes the just man a friend of God.
- Sanctifying grace makes the just man a child of God and gives him a claim to the inheritance of Heaven.
- The three Divine or Theological Virtues of Faith, Hope and Charity are infused with Sanctifying grace.
- Without special Divine Revelation no one can know with the certainty of faith, if he be in the state of grace. (We believe that God does not want us to obsess over whether we are going to heaven if we have faith in Jesus Christ as our Redeemer, and to live our lives knowing that our sins are fully paid for at the cross by Jesus if we have faith in Jesus.)
- The degree of justifying grace is not identical in all the just.
- Grace can be increased by good works. (We are free to live for Christ because we ARE saved, not to BE saved.)
- The grace by which we are justified may be lost, and is lost by every grievous [mortal, serious] sin. (But if we have faith in Christ, God only expects us to do our best and our salvation is not contingent upon honoring any church’s traditions).
- By his good works the justified man really acquires a claim to supernatural reward from God.
- A just man merits for himself through each good work an increase of sanctifying grace, eternal life (if he dies in a state of grace) and an increase of heavenly glory.
- The Church was founded by the God-Man Jesus Christ.
- Our Redeemer Himself conserves with divine power the society founded by Him, the Church.
- Christ is the Divine Redeemer of His Body, the Church. Christ founded the Church in order to continue His work of redemption for all time. (Christ ALONE does the work of redemption for his church, the church does NOT assist Christ in the work of redemption).
- Christ gave His Church a hierarchical constitution. (Not true).
- The powers bestowed on the Apostles have descended to the bishops.
- Christ appointed the Apostle Peter to be the first of all the Apostles and to be the visible head of the whole Church, by appointing him immediately and personally to the primacy of jurisdiction. (The visible head of the whole Church is Jesus Christ HIMSELF).
- According to Christ’s ordinance, Peter is to have successors in his Primacy over the whole Church and for all time. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The successors of Peter in the Primacy are the bishops of Rome. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The Pope possesses full and supreme power of jurisdiction over the whole Church, not merely in matters of faith and morals, but also in Church discipline and in the government of the Church.
- The Pope is infallible when he speaks ex cathedra. (The ONLY infallible being in the universe is God Himself or Jesus Christ).
- By virtue of Divine Right the bishops possess an ordinary power of government over their dioceses.
- Christ is the Head of the Church.
- In the final decision on doctrines concerning faith and morals the Church is infallible. (No church is infallible).
- The primary object of the Infallibility is the formally revealed truths of Christian Doctrine concerning faith and morals. (The only infallible source of truth is God Himself and His Word in the original manuscripts of the Bible, the 66 books of the inspired canon of Scripture).
- The totality of the Bishops is infallible, when they, either assembled in general council or scattered over the earth, propose a teaching of faith or morals as one to be held by all the faithful. (No human being is infallible. Only GOD is infallible).
- The Church founded by Christ is unique and one. (One, meaning all those who have faith in Christ regardless of their church affiliation).
- The Church founded by Christ is holy. (The church is not holy until the millennium).
- The Church founded by Christ is catholic. (Christ’s church is composed of all those who have faith in Christ regardless of their church affiliation).
- The Church founded by Christ is apostolic.
- Membership of the Church is necessary for all men for salvation. (You can be saved without being a member of any church.)
- It is permissible and profitable to venerate the Saints in Heaven, and to invoke their intercession. (We are not dogmatic about this. The Saints in Heaven are useless without Christ’s intercession, who we can speak to directly through prayer without the intercession of any human.)
- It is permissible and profitable to venerate the relics of the Saints.
- It is permissible and profitable to venerate images of the Saints.
- The living Faithful can come to the assistance of the Souls in Purgatory by their intercessions (suffrages). (We do not believe in the existence of Purgatory).
- The Sacraments of the New Covenant contain the grace which they signify, and bestow it on those who do not hinder it. (The Sacraments are useful as a MEMORIAL, but are not necessary to SALVATION OF THE SOUL).
- The Sacraments work ex opere operato (simply by being done).
- All the Sacraments of the New Covenant confer sanctifying grace on the receivers. (Only Christ’s substitutionary atonement on the cross confers sanctifying grace on its receivers. The Sacraments cannot ADD ONTO what Christ has already done for us).
- Three Sacraments, Baptism, Confirmation and Holy Orders, imprint a character, that is, an indelible spiritual mark, and for this reason cannot be repeated. (These are useful as a MEMORIAL, but not as a means for salvation.)
- The Sacramental Character is a spiritual mark imprinted on the soul. (Not true).
- The Sacramental Character continues at least until the death of its bearer. (Not true).
- All the Sacraments of the New Covenant were instituted by Jesus Christ.
- There are Seven Sacraments of the New Law. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The Sacraments of the New Covenant are necessary for the salvation of mankind. (Not true).
- For the valid dispensing of the Sacraments it is necessary that the minister accomplish the Sacramental Sign in the proper manner. (We are not dogmatic about this).
- The minister must further have the intention at least of doing what the Church does.
- In the case of adult recipients moral worthiness is necessary for the worthy or fruitful reception of the Sacraments.
- Baptism is a true Sacrament instituted by Jesus Christ.
- The materia remota of the Sacrament of Baptism is true and natural water.
- Baptism confers the grace of justification. (We are justified by faith in Christ, not by baptism.)
- Baptism effects the remission of all punishments of sin, both the eternal and the temporal. (Christ does not need the help of Baptism, his substitutionary atonement on the cross is all sufficient for those who have faith in Him.)
- Even if it be unworthily received, valid Baptism imprints on the soul of the recipient an indelible spiritual mark, the Baptismal Character, and for this reason, the Sacrament cannot be repeated. (Totally false).
- Baptism by water (Baptismus fluminis) is, since the promulgation of the Gospel, necessary for all men without exception, for salvation. (You can be saved without being baptized).
- Baptism can be validly administered by anyone.
- Baptism can be received by any person in the wayfaring state who is not already baptised.
- The Baptism of young children is valid and licit.
- Confirmation is a true Sacrament properly so-called.
- Confirmation imprints on the soul an indelible spiritual mark, and for this reason, cannot be repeated. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The ordinary minister of Confirmation is the Bishop alone.
- The Body and Blood of Jesus Christ are truly, really and substantially present in the Eucharist. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- Christ becomes present in the Sacrament of the Altar by the transformation of the whole substance of the bread into His Body and the whole substance of the wine into His Blood. (We are not dogmatic about this. The bread and wine can also be SYMBOLIC.)
- The Accidents of bread and wine continue after the change of the substance. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The Body and the Blood of Christ together with His Soul and His Divinity and therefore the Whole Christ are truly present in the Eucharist. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The Whole Christ is present under each of the two Species. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- When either consecrated species is divided the Whole Christ is present in each part of the species. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- After the Consecration has been completed the Body and Blood are permanently present in the Eucharist. (totally false)
- The Worship of Adoration (latria) must be given to Christ present in the Eucharist.
- The Eucharist is a true Sacrament instituted by Christ.
- The matter for the consummation of the Eucharist is bread and wine.
- For children before the age of reason the reception of the Eucharist is not necessary for salvation. (The Eucharist is NEVER necessary for salvation.)
- Communion under two forms is not necessary for any individual member of the Faithful, either by reason of Divine precept or as a means of salvation.
- The power of consecration resides in a validly consecrated priest only.
- The Sacrament of the Eucharist can be validly received by every baptized person in the wayfaring state, including young children.
- For the worthy reception of the Eucharist the state of grace as well as the proper and pious disposition are necessary.
- The Holy Mass is a true and proper Sacrifice. (It is a MEMORIAL, and needs to be done with reverence for the price Christ paid for our sins.)
- In the Sacrifice of the Mass, Christ’s Sacrifice on the Cross is made present, its memory is celebrated, and its saving power is applied. (The Mass has NO SAVING POWER, only Christ’s actual substitutionary atonement has that.)
- In the Sacrifice of the Mass and in the Sacrifice of the Cross the Sacrificial Gift and the Primary Sacrificing Priest are identical; only the nature and mode of the offering are different. The Sacrifice of the Mass is not merely a sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving, but also a sacrifice of expiation and impetration. (The Mass has NO SAVING POWER.)
- The Church has received from Christ the power of remitting sins committed after Baptism. (Christ ALONE has the power of remitting sins.)
- By the Church’s Absolution sins are truly and immediately remitted. (Christ ALONE has the power of remitting sins.)
- The Church’s power to forgive sins extends to all sin without exception. (Only JESUS can forgive sins by his death on the cross.)
- The exercise of the Church’s power to forgive sins is a judicial act. (Only Jesus can forgive sins by his death on the cross.)
- The forgiveness of sins which takes place in the Tribunal of Penance is a true and proper Sacrament, which is distinct from the Sacrament of Baptism. (Only Jesus can forgive sins by his death on the cross.)
- Extra-sacramental justification is effected by perfect sorrow only when it is associated with the desire for the Sacrament (votum sacramenti). (totally false)
- Contrition springing from the motive of fear is a morally good and supernatural act.
- The Sacramental confession of sins is ordained by God and is necessary for salvation. (But we don’t need to confess our sins to any human or priest for salvation. We do need to admit to God that we are sinners and if we choose to confess sins, should do it first to God alone and then to those we have wronged.)
- By virtue of Divine ordinance all grievous sins (mortal, serious) according to kind and number, as well as those circumstances which alter their nature, are subject to the obligation of confession. (But we don’t need to confess our sins to any human or priest for salvation. We do need to admit to God that we are sinners and if we choose to confess sins, should do it first to God alone and then to those we have wronged.)
- The confession of venial sins is not necessary but is permitted and is useful. (But we don’t need to confess our sins to any human or priest for salvation. We do need to admit to God that we are sinners and if we choose to confess sins, should do it first to God alone and then to those we have wronged.)
- All temporal punishments for sin are not always remitted by God with the guilt of sin and the eternal punishment.
- The priest has the right and the duty, according to the nature of the sins and the ability of the penitent, to impose salutary and appropriate works of satisfaction. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- Extra-sacramental penitential works, such as the performance of voluntary penitential practices and the patient bearing of trials sent by God, possess satisfactory value.
- The form of the Sacrament of Penance consists in the words of Absolution.
- Absolution, in association with the acts of the penitent, effects the forgiveness of sins. (After confessing our sins to GOD ALONE, by obeying what the Lord tells us to do and trying to correct what we’ve done wrong as God instructs us directly or as his pastor or church leader advises us, if the church leader be in fellowship with God, then we find forgiveness.)
- The principal effect of the Sacrament of Penance is the reconciliation of the sinner with God.
- The Sacrament of Penance is necessary for salvation to those who, after Baptism, fall into grievous sin. (We can find forgiveness by going to God directly through prayer and confessing sins that way and then obeying what God tells us in prayer.)
- The sole possessors of the Church’s Power of Absolution are the bishops and priests. (Only Christ absolves sins. No human has this power.)
- Absolution given by deacons, clerics of lower rank, and laymen is not Sacramental Absolution. (Only Christ absolves sins. No human has this power.)
- The Sacrament of Penance can be received by any baptized person, who, after Baptism, has committed a grievous or venial sin. (Only Christ absolves sins. No human has this power.)
- The Church possesses the power to grant Indulgences. (The practice of Indulgences is forbidden in our church. It is an insult to what Christ already did for us on the cross.)
- The use of Indulgences is useful and salutary to the Faithful. (The practice of Indulgences is forbidden in our church. It is an insult to what Christ already did for us on the cross.)
- Extreme Unction is a true and proper Sacrament instituted by Christ. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The remote matter of Extreme Unction is oil. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The form consists in the prayer of the priest for the sick person which accompanies the anointing. Extreme Unction gives the sick person sanctifying grace in order to arouse and strengthen him. (It does not give sanctifying grace, though it can be useful as a way to get a person to think about God and to increase their faith in Christ. It is a person’s FAITH in God or Christ, not religious actions, which determine salvation.)
- Extreme Unction effects the remission of grievous sins still remaining and of venial sins. (You can’t add onto what Christ has already done for us on the cross.)
- Extreme Unction sometimes effects the restoration of bodily health, if this be of spiritual advantage.
- Only bishops and priests can validly administer Extreme Unction.
- Extreme Unction can be received only by the Faithful who are seriously ill.
- Holy Order is a true and proper Sacrament which was instituted by Christ.
- The consecration of priests is a Sacrament.
- Bishops are superior to priests.
- The Sacrament of Order confers sanctifying grace on the recipient. (You can’t add onto what Christ has already done for us on the cross.)
- The Sacrament of Order imprints a character on the recipient. (totally false)
- The Sacrament of Order confers a permanent spiritual power on the recipient. (This probably won’t happen to anyone until the millennium).
- The ordinary dispenser of all grades of Order, both the sacramental and the non-sacramental, is the validly consecrated bishop alone.
- Marriage is a true and proper Sacrament instituted by God.
- From the sacramental contract of marriage emerges the Bond of Marriage, which binds both marriage partners to a lifelong indivisible community of life. (God frees us from the marriage bond by death, desertion, or adultery, so that we are free to marry another without sin, if any of these happens.)
- The Sacrament of Matrimony bestows Sanctifying Grace on the contracting parties. (You can’t add onto what Jesus has already done for us on the cross).
- In the present order of salvation death is a punishment for sin.
- All human beings subject to original sin are subject to the law of death.
- The souls of the just which in the moment of death are free from all guilt of sin and punishment for sin, enter into Heaven.
- The bliss of heaven lasts for all eternity.
- The degree of perfection of the beatific vision granted to the just is proportioned to each one’s merits.
- The souls of those who die in the condition of personal grievous sin enter Hell.
- The punishment of Hell lasts for all eternity.
- The souls of the just which, in the moment of death, are burdened with venial sins or temporal punishment due to sins, enter Purgatory. (There is no such thing as Purgatory).
- At the end of the world Christ will come again in glory to pronounce judgment. (Christ will come first at the rapture to get his bride, the universal church, who will be raptured body and soul into heaven. Then there will be a seven year tribulation and the Jewish nation of Israel will get saved. During the seven year tribulation, the church will be judged in heaven and each Christian will receive his rewards or lack of rewards. When Israel is saved right after the tribulation, Christ will come at the FINAL BATTLE to defeat the Antichrist and his prophet and will lock up Satan for 1,000 years in the millennium, where Jesus will reign over the entire earth as a dictator for his millennial reign. After the thousand years, there will be a Great White Throne Judgment where all the world will be judged and those in hell will be resurrected to this judgment. After this judgment, the universe enters ETERNITY FUTURE.)
- All the dead will rise again on the last day with their bodies. (See comments for #250).
- Christ, on His second coming, will judge all men. (See comments for #250).
The 102 Certain Truths Not Yet Defined by the Magisterium (Those areas where we are in disagreement are in RED or BLUE).
- With Christ and the Apostles General Revelation concluded.
- Our natural knowledge of God in this world is not as immediate, intuitive cognition, but a mediate, abstractive knowledge, because it is attained through the knowledge of creatures.
- Our knowledge of God here below is not proper but analogical.
- God is absolute Beauty.
- God’s knowledge is purely and simply actual.
- God’s knowledge is subsistent.
- God’s knowledge is comprehensive.
- God’s knowledge is independent of extra-divine things.
- The primary and formal object of the Divine Cognition is God Himself.
- The Son proceeds from the Intellect of the Father by way of Generation.
- The Holy Ghost proceeds from the will or from the mutual love of the Father and of the Son.
- The Father sends the Son: the Father and the Son send the Holy Ghost.
- The world is the work of the Divine Wisdom.
- God was free to create this world or any other.
- The whole human race stems from one single human pair.
- Every individual soul was immediately created out of nothing by God.
- Adam received sanctifying grace not merely for himself, but for all his posterity.
- God set a supernatural final end for the angels, the immediate vision of God, and endowed them with sanctifying grace in order that they might achieve this end.
- The angels were subjected to a moral testing.
- The evil spirits (demons) were created good by God; they became evil through their own fault.
- The primary task of the good angels is the glorification and the service of God.
- Every one of the faithful has his own special guardian angel from baptism.
- The Hypostatic Union was never interrupted.
- The Blood in the Living Body of Jesus Christ is an integral constituent part of human nature, immediately, not merely mediately, united with the Person of the Divine Logos.
- Just as Latria is due to the whole Human nature of Christ, so is it due to the individual parts of His nature.
- Christ’s soul possessed the immediate vision of God from the first moment of its existence.
- Christ’s human knowledge was free from positive ignorance and from error.
- By reason of His endowment with the fullness of created habitual grace, Christ’s soul is also accidentally holy.
- Christ’s humanity, as instrument of the Logos, possesses the power of producing supernatural effects.
- Christ’s soul was subject to sensual emotions.
- God was not compelled to redeem mankind by either an internal or an external compulsion.
- Christ is the Supreme Prophet promised in the Old Covenant and the absolute teacher of humanity.
- Christ merited for Himself the condition of exaltation (Resurrection, Transfiguration of the body, Ascension into Heaven).
- Christ merited all supernatural graces received by fallen mankind.
- The underworld is the place of detention for the souls of the just of the pre-Christian era, the so-called vestibule of hell (limbus Patrum).
- Mary gave the Redeemer, the Source of all graces, to the world, and in this way she is the channel of all graces.
- Mary, the Mother of God, is entitled to the Cult of Hyperdulia.
- Actual Grace internally and directly enlightens the understanding and strengthens the will.
- The Grace of faith is not necessary for the performance of a morally good action.
- Actual Grace is not necessary for the performance of a morally good action.
- In the condition of fallen nature it is morally impossible for man without restoring grace (gratia sanans) to fulfill the entire moral law and to overcome all serious temptations for any considerable period of time.
- Grace cannot be obtained by petitions deriving from purely natural prayer.
- Man of himself cannot acquire any positive disposition for grace.
- God gives all innocent unbelievers (infideles negativi) sufficient grace to achieve eternal salvation.
- Sanctifying Grace is a supernatural state of being which is infused by God, and which permanently inheres in the soul.
- Sanctifying grace is not a substance, but a real accident, which inheres in the soul-substance.
- Supernatural grace is a participation in the divine nature.
- Sanctifying grace makes the just man a Temple of the Holy Ghost.
- The loss of sanctifying grace always involves the loss of Charity.
- The Church is the Mystical Body of Jesus Christ.
- By reason of her purpose and the means she uses to effect it the Church is a supernatural spiritual society.
- The Church is a perfect society.
- The Church is indefectible, that is, she remains and will remain the Institution of Salvation, founded by Christ, until the end of the world.
- The secondary object of the Infallibility is truths of the Christian teaching on faith and morals, which are not formally revealed, but which are closely connected with the teaching of Revelation.
- The Church founded by Christ is an external visible commonwealth.
- Not only those members who are holy but the sinners also belong to the Church.
- The members of the Church are those who have validly received the Sacrament of Baptism and who are not separated from the unity of the confession of the Faith, and from the unity of the lawful communion of the Church.
- The members of the Kingdom of God on earth and in the other world sanctified by the redeeming grace of Christ are united in a common supernatural life with the Head of the Church and with one another.
- By intercessory prayer the Faithful on earth can procure gifts from God for one another.
- The faithful on earth can, by their good works performed in the state of grace, render atonement for one another.
- The Sacraments of the New Covenant are effective signs of grace instituted by Christ.
- Christ instituted all the Sacraments immediately and personally.
- Christ fixed the substance of the Sacraments. The Church has no power to alter them.
- God can communicate grace even without the Sacraments.
- The primary minister of the Sacraments is the God-Man Jesus Christ.
- The validity and efficacy of the Sacrament is independent of the minister’s orthodoxy and state of grace.
- For the validity of the Sacraments in the case of adult recipients the intention of receiving the Sacrament is necessary.
- The Old Testament Sacraments wrought, ex opere operato, not grace, but merely an external lawful purity.
- The materia proxima of the Sacrament of Baptism is the ablution, by physical contact, of the body with water.
- The form of Baptism consists in the words of the minister which accompany it and more closely determine it.
- As a Sacrament of the living, Confirmation effects (per se) an increase of Sanctifying Grace.
- The extraordinary minister of Confirmation is a priest on whom this full power is conferred by the common law or by a special apostolic indult.
- Confirmation can be received by any baptized person who is not already confirmed.
- The repetition of Confirmation is invalid and grievously sinful. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The Sacramental Accidents retain their physical reality after the change of the substance. The Sacramental Accidents continue without a subject in which to inhere.
- The Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist is a mystery of Faith.
- The form of the Eucharist consists in Christ’s Words of institution, uttered at the Consecration.
- The Chief fruit of the Eucharist is an intrinsic union of the recipient with Christ.
- The Eucharist, as food for the soul, preserves and increases the supernatural life of the soul.
- The Eucharist is a pledge of heavenly bliss and of the future resurrection of the body.
- For adults the reception of the Eucharist is necessary for salvation with the necessity of precept (necessitate praecepti).
- The ordinary minister of the Eucharist is the priest; the extraordinary minister is the deacon (with permission of the local Ordinary or of the parish priest for some weighty reason).
- Those sins which are already forgiven directly by the Church’s Power of the Keys are a sufficient object of confession.
- The source of Indulgences is the Church’s treasury of satisfaction which consists of superabundant satisfactions of Christ and of the Saints.
- Extreme Unction is not of itself (per se) necessary for salvation.
- The consecration of a Bishop is a Sacrament.
- The Order of Diaconate is a Sacrament.
- The extraordinary dispenser of the four Minor Orders and of the Order of the Subdiaconate is the presbyter.
- The Sacrament of Order can be validly received by a baptized person of the male sex only.
- Marriage was not instituted by Man, but by God.
- The primary purpose of Marriage is the generation and bringing-up of offspring. The secondary purpose is mutual help and the morally regulated satisfaction of the sex urge. (The primary purpose of Marriage is the love between a man and his wife, so that husband and wife will be ONE FLESH or soulmates as signified by the marriage of Christ to his bride, the church).
- The essential properties of Marriage are unity (monogamy) and indissolubility. (A marriage can be dissolved by death, desertion or adultery).
- Every valid contract of Marriage between Christians is of itself a sacrament.
- The contracting parties in Matrimony minister the Sacrament each to the other.
- The Church possesses the sole and exclusive right to make laws and administer justice in the matrimonial affairs of baptized persons, in so far as these affect the Sacrament.
- With death the possibility of merit or demerit or conversion ceases. (Jesus has stated that some people who go to hell can end up in heaven if they find faith in their hearts for Christ.)
- The time of Jesus’ second coming is unknown to men.
- The bodies of the just will be re-modeled and transfigured to the pattern of the risen Christ.
- The bodies of the godless will rise again in incorruption and immortality, but they will not be transfigured. (We are not dogmatic about this.)
- The present world will be destroyed on the Last Day.
- The present world will be restored on the Last Day.
THE FOLLOWING in BLUE IS PART OF GAIL CHORD SCHULER’S CONSPIRACY LAW (effective May 20, 2017): Due to so many disagreements between our Confession of Faith and the Dogmas of the Roman Catholic Church, we have decided to separate from the main Catholic Church, and START OVER. The dogmas or beliefs in RED (above) will be changed as Gail has indicated. Basically, we have divorced ourselves from the main Catholic Church, and call ourselves the Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits. By divorcing our church from the main Catholic Church, we are free to honor a Confession of Faith that is truer to what we feel is a church that honors Christ and the Bible and are not bound by the dogmas of the Roman Catholic Church.
We anticipate that many Roman Catholics will want to join us in this. So, because Zack Knight is the current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church and desires to separate the Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits from the main Catholic Church, we will have each member of the Catholic Church vote (according to Gail’s Conspiracy Law) over whether they prefer to remain with the main Catholic Church or to join the Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits, who are now officially divorced from the main Catholic Church. So, let’s say that eighty percent of the world’s Catholics choose to join the Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits, then eighty percent of the Catholic Church’s wealth and holdings will be transferred to us, and the remaining twenty percent will remain with the main Catholic Church. We are breaking away, so that we can serve God as Catholics who do not want to be bound to dogmas that contradict the clear teachings of the Bible and Jesus.
The Jesuit Order has divorced itself from the main Catholic Church and adheres to this doctrinal statement, which you are reading here. Zack Knight as the Pope of the Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits has officially excommunicated Loree McBride as a Jesuit. Therefore, she is not entitled to call herself a Jesuit anymore, use any Jesuit funds or military or do or say anything as a member of the Jesuit Order. Loree McBride and her followers are all excommunicated from the Jesuit Order, which is now called the Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits. We cannot deny her membership in the main Catholic Church, because we are now separated from them and have no authority over the main Catholic Church anymore. BUT if the majority of the Catholics come over to our church, she is NOT entitled to any of the property, holdings or our percentage of the Catholic Church’s holdings or wealth as defined in this document. Zack Knight, as Jesuit leader, has the authority to excommunicate Loree McBride and all her followers can no longer have the privileges of being a member of the Jesuit Order. Just as he has the authority (as the leader of the Jesuits for over a decade) to break away from the main Catholic Church in order to institute the reforms mentioned in this doctrinal statement.
To be a member of this church and to attend this church in person, one must be a born again Christian, that is that person must have sincerely asked the Lord Jesus Christ to save them from hell, by admitting they are a dirty, rotten sinner unable to earn their way to heaven and that only the death of Christ on the cross for their sins to save them is the only sufficient payment for their sins. Though most churches allow those who are not born again to visit the church, due to the nature of this church and that Loree McBride Jesuits want to kill the men on my marriage list who attend this church, it is necessary for us to make it mandatory that only born again Christians attend this church. Those who are not born again, can visit the church via a website where a live broadcast of this church’s services will be. Once they become born again, they can visit the church in person.
Imagine the following scenario. We have a church service with “unsaved” visitors and the Loree McBride Jesuits use transporter technology to switch them out with evil terrorists in the middle of the church service. These evil terrorists start a shoot out at the church, because they bring with them guns into the service, and they shoot dead the pastor and all the church members. This is a real possibility. Therefore, only born again Christians can attend this church in person. They will arrive into the services through transporter technology. Jesuits cannot switch out a born again Christian with an evil clone, so we need to make the requirement that only born again Christians attend this church in person, to protect the men on my marriage list. The church will also have a shield around it, so that if any evil Jesuit or anyone who is not born again, tries to transport himself/herself into the services, he will be disintegrated to death. The shield will only allow born again Christians to pass through it to attend the services, and will kill anyone else who tries to pass through it.
Also, every time this church meets, the country that is hosting the church, will have maximum protection around the church area to ensure that no jets, missiles or any other military form of aggression (including nuclear attack) is launched against this church during the services. To protect the men on my marriage list, the men on my marriage list may not all attend this church at the same time. They may space out their visits to the church, so that they are not all there at the same time (too much of a temptation for a Loree McBride Jesuit attack to demolish all the men on my marriage list in one fatal blow). Also, mind reading technology will be employed at all times on all those who attend the services to ensure that no one with a terrorist mindset is in the services. If the mind reading scanner determines that someone in the services is a terrorist or has intent to harm or kill, the scanner will be programmed to kill that person on the spot, even if in the middle of a church service.
This church’s music will reflect Gail’s musical taste. For her musical taste, visit the YouTube videos she hosts at her website https://gabriellechana.blog/gail-chord-schuler-jesuits-church-of-gail-worship/. This church will teach the proper dispensations in the Bible (see Chafer Theological Seminary’s doctrinal statement), that those who lived during Old Testament times were saved with a different plan of salvation from that in our present “church age” where we are saved by grace through faith, and that those who honor God in the future tribulation period will be saved by keeping the Ten Commandments and honoring Jewish law, while at the same time having faith in Jesus Christ. Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits also adhere to the Dallas Theological Seminary’s doctrinal statement full Doctrinal Statement (for Seminary faculty and board).
Gail differs from Chafer & Dallas Theological Seminary’s doctrinal statement in that she does not view homosexuality or lesbianism as sins in and of themselves, and believes that salvation in Jesus can be lost if you are not part of God’s ELECT (but that we should just do our best and not obsess over this). Being part of God’s ELECT does not negate free will, which we all have, but only indicates that God KNOWS who will accept him and who will reject him. God expects us all to do our best, and to honor that part of us that makes us feel free, loving and vast, realizing he died on the cross to make this universe free of slavery, hatred and bigotry and that when we properly worship God, we allow our hearts to expand into the heavens with love and forgiveness, worshiping the only true God with vastness, and rejecting Satan’s ways of pride, intolerance and murder. The sinner’s prayer is an excellent way to accept God/Jesus, and most who say this with sincerity will enter heaven: https://gabriellechana.blog/2017/04/01/how-to-find-heaven-and-god-in-the-church-age/
Regarding miracles, Gail agrees that in the Church Age for the most part the signs have ceased and you must be careful to not be deceived by them, because Satan can do miracles, too. BUT, in 2016 we are TRANSITIONING into the tribulation (the Antichrist Zack Knight arrived in 2012), and Jesus is getting ready to deal with Israel again, so the miracles are returning, because the signs are FOR THE JEWS. Jesus has appeared personally at Church of Gail (under JEWISH leadership) and we have seen many miracles! Gail is half King David and pastor Brent Spiner is JEWISH.
This church will have a strong emphasis on discerning spirits, as Gail expects this church to endure severe Satanic attacks. And the principles from “War on the Saints” by Jessie-Penn Lewis and Evan Roberts will be used to assist us in determining who is in the Spirit and who is NOT. The main sin preached against in this church will be pride, WHICH IS THE SIN OF THE DEVIL AND THE SIN OF THE LOREE MCBRIDE JESUITS, WHO FOLLOW THE DEVIL. Because none of us is perfect, and the main sins are those of the spirit, like pride and self-righteousness, those who smoke or drink alcoholic beverages can be leaders in the church, as long as they don’t get drunk and don’t smoke in the church.
Faithfulness in marriage will be very important. A marriage is defined as a man and a woman who come together willingly and knowingly in the sexual union. It is not a ceremony or a license. A sexual union or marriage is defined as the literal sex organs of the man and woman coming together in a willing and knowing expression of love and commitment. Lesbian and homosexual unions are not considered a marriage, according to the Bible. However, though we don’t promote lesbian and homosexual marriages, preaching against this will not be a major focus of this church, as sins of the spirit will take prominence over sins of the flesh. We honor what Jesus Christ has said to us on this and other topics.
Jesus Christ shows up for an interview on Gabrielle Chana FOX News on Jan. 31, 2012:
Jesus Christ shows up at a church service to rescue Gail’s men from Satan on Feb. 14, 2012. Here is a transcript of the church service:
Jesus Christ showed up at Church of Gail on March 9, 2012 to converse with Gail, Brent Spiner and Terrance Jenkins, using Brent to transcribe for him. At that time Zack Knight was on Satan’s side. Our conversations with Jesus determine our doctrines at Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits.
PART ONE: https://clyp.it/0pxjwrxd
PART TWO: https://clyp.it/yuh4iz43
PART THREE: https://clyp.it/ykmkdiv2
PART FOUR: https://clyp.it/j0rf33ia
Jesus Christ showed up at Church of Gail spaceship on February 22, 2012 to converse with Gail, Brent Spiner and Terrance Jenkins about Antichrist Zack Knight’s brain rape of Gail and how He feels about being a lover to Gail. Our conversations with Jesus determine our doctrines at Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits. Zack was on Satan’s side at this time.
PART ONE: https://clyp.it/hsho0kd1
PART TWO: https://clyp.it/1pxbjsyq
PART THREE: https://clyp.it/ptjakiw5
PART THREE (END): https://clyp.it/4hzvrcst#
PART FOUR: https://clyp.it/cfexo3nu
JESUS HINTS THAT THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH WILL HAPPEN IN GAIL’S LIFETIME IN THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION.
THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS ARE ABOUT GAIL’S ENCOUNTERS WITH JESUS CHRIST (DIRECTLY & INDIRECTLY) THAT HAVE INFLUENCED THE DOCTRINES FOR THE GAIL CHORD SCHULER JESUITS. These are from her YouTube channel.
Jesus Christ shows up on Skype for Gail and freezes her keyboard when she tries to type on August 25, 2012:
Brent Spiner Dines with Jesus Christ: Bible Teachings on Wine (Sept. 6, 2012).
Brent Spiner’s relationship with Jesus Christ and Breakfast with Jesus (Sept. 16, 2012).
Gail’s Skype Visits with Jesus Christ (Sept. 24, 2012).
Jesus Christ discusses the GA1L Android with Brent Spiner on Oct. 15, 2012.
Jesus Christ via Skype to Gail on Oct. 20, 2012.
Gail’s Heroes battle Android GA1L Sex Pervert (Jesus Christ rescues two men) (Nov. 4, 2012).
Jesus Christ talks to Gail (via Brent Spiner) (Nov. 15, 2012)
Jesus Christ, Brent Spiner & Gail Chord Chat (November 2012)
Jesus Christ opposes Intolerance & Bigotry (Dec. 2, 2012)
Jesus Christ speaks: the GA1L Android and the Bible (Dec. 6, 2012)
Jesus Christ Speaks: Bible Versions & Rock Music (Dec. 10, 2012)
Epic Battle GA1L Android (12.21.12) (Actual Battle Recording) (Dec. 21, 2012)
GA1L Android Epic Battle 12.21.12–CONCLUSION (Dec. 23, 2012)
Jesus Christ delivers Gail’s Christmas Present (Dec. 26, 2012)
Jesus Christ Shows up in Gail’s Apartment to fend off Zack Knight and tells her to ship back a new webcam she ordered in 2013. By the way, the webcam she bought around 2010 is still working now in 2017! So she didn’t need to order a new webcam.
Jesus Christ Stopped Time for Us (Joshua 9 & 10) (Feb. 23, 2013)
How Jesus Feels about Life-Saving Oral Sex (May 4, 2013)
Jesus Instructs Gail about Systemic Yeast, Dental Health and Seroquel Weight Gain (May 26, 2013)
Jesus Speaks About Saving Rule 13 & about Zack Knight & the Fat Chicks (THIN PRIVILEGE) (May 27, 2013)
Jesus Christ Shows Up, Defends Gail Against Zack Knight (July 22, 2013)
Jesus Christ Advises for Next Book: Rule 13’s Heart Revealed (Sept. 6, 2013)
Jesus Stops Gail from Shopping–Gas Tank on Empty! (Nov. 26, 2013)
Jesus Fixes Gail’s Gas Gauge, John MacArthur’s Book “Found: God’s Will” (Dec. 3, 2013)
Step Dad’s Passed Away: Gail’s Men Built House in Heaven (Mar. 12, 2014)
Step Dad Tours New Home in Heaven (Mar. 13, 2014)
Gail, Jesus & Brent Spiner Discuss Step Dad in Heaven (Mar. 18, 2014)
(1) Jesus Christ on Gail’s Writing (May 29, 2014)
(2) Jesus Christ on Gail’s Writing, Zack Knight’s Internet Clone(s)–How He Does It (May 29, 2014)
Gail’s Experiences With Jesus Christ through Brent Spiner (June 27, 2014)
Jesus Christ Accurate Portrait (based on Brent Spiner’s meetings with Jesus face to face) (Oct. 3, 2014)
Breakfast with Jesus Christ (written by Brent Spiner) (Dec. 21, 2014)
Jesus Christ meets with Brent Spiner (2012 to now) (Jan. 24, 2015)
Missionary Hair Cut & Christmas Present from Gail’s Men (Dec. 24, 2015)
Jesus Christ Instructs Gail (via Skype through Brent Spiner) (Mar. 26, 2016) and gives her the Gail Commandments.
Jesus Christ’s Gail Commandments (Weight Management) (April 7, 2016) Gail looks better since she made one of the videos (below) by obeying the Gail Commandments. She seems to have settled in at around 130 to 133 pounds, but has more muscle in her body, which gives her a nicer definition and less cellulite.
The video below shows what I looked like before doing my waist exercises, and before obeying the Gail Commandments for a year. I’ve leveled off to about 132 pounds (see video above). Weight’s about the same, but the exercise has paid off.
Brent Spiner’s Flames Audio Sample (Brent Spiner Finds Jesus) (June 5, 2016)
Jesus Christ Saves Gail and her Men from Angelina Ballerina, Shows up as Dildo (Aug. 31, 2016)
Angelina Ballerina is NEW Jesuit leader (OBEY Gail Commandments) (Aug. 31, 2016)
Antichrist Zack Knight Accepts Jesus (a real brain-to-brain conversation) (Sept. 3, 2016)
Interviews with Jesus Christ about Zack Knight at Patreon Page (Oct. 1, 2016)
Angelina Ballerina FINAL BATTLE on Skype (52 minutes) (Jan. 7, 2017)
Angelina Ballerina DEAD on January 6, 2017 (Movie about this coming) (Jan. 13, 2017)
Now that Zack Knight has come to Jesus, he will obviously not be the Antichrist depicted in the Bible. Gail currently believes that the Antichrist will be a resurrected Angelina Ballerina transgender man (who will appear after the rapture of the church) who will be Alexander the Great reincarnated. This is intelligent speculation and Gail could be wrong, but this is what she currently believes. Gail also believes that a resurrected Loree McBride transgender man (who will appear after the rapture of the church) will be the False Prophet depicted in Rev. 13 (who assists Antichrist transgender man Angelina) to deceive the world.
Though Gail has a marriage list of men who want to marry her, she will only marry one at a time. So far, she is not married to any of the men on her marriage list in the Biblical sense (the willing and knowing sexual union), though she is legally married to more than one of them, so she has not committed the sin of adultery. Once she comes together in a willing and knowing sexual union with any man, she is married to that man in the Biblical sense and can have no other sex with any other man besides that one or she will be in an adulterous relationship. This does not mean she cannot have “brain to brain” loving with more than one man on her marriage list, as “brain to brain” loving is not really the sexual union. If, through transporter technology we come up with a way for Gail to have literal sex with a man on her marriage list, so that his sexual organs penetrate hers, with real flesh touching flesh, Gail would now be married to that man and could not have sex with any other man without it being adultery. For this reason, Gail takes very seriously who she has sex with, because that man will be her husband in the Biblical sense. To be legally married to more than one man is not adultery, unless she has had sex with more than one of the men. Scriptural grounds for divorce and remarriage are adultery, desertion and death. See Dr. Peter Ruckman’s sermon on divorce and remarriage.
This church will support the nation of Israel, and will be Zionist. The Bible clearly teaches that all the land of Israel belongs to the Jews (the twelve tribes of Israel). This church believes that the 144,000 depicted in the book of Revelation are future JEWISH missionaries, who will be the spiritual leaders in the future tribulation period depicted in the Bible, which will be a time when the Jewish law and the ten commandments must be honored for salvation, and that those (during this future tribulation period) who take the mark of the beast (or the mark of the future Jesuit pope) will go to hell. This church will teach that those who honor God in the future tribulation period will be saved by NOT taking the mark of the beast (who will probably be a Roman Catholic pope, perhaps a transgender man Angelina Ballerina resurrected from hell), and by following Jewish law and the Ten Commandments, and by believing in Jesus Christ as their Savior.
Those who are members of other churches or religions can join our church, we only require that they be born again to be members or to attend services, and they must arrive to the services via transporter technology. A born again Christian is defined as one who has said the prayer to ask the Lord Jesus Christ to save him or her from hell, and who has admitted they are a dirty, rotten sinner and that only the blood that Jesus shed on the cross for them is the only sufficient payment for their sins. We will test each potential church member with our transporter technology to see if they can be switched out with a person who is not born again to determine who is (and who is not) a born again Christian. Those who are not born again can “visit” our church through the online services through the “Gail Chord Schuler Jesuits” website.