Dr. Andy Woods (Bible prophecy expert)
Outside of my husband Brent Spiner, who studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, Dr. Andy Woods is a preacher whose views align closest to mine. By coincidence, Dr. Woods is a Dallas Theological Seminary graduate. I find his sermons useful because I love Bible prophecy and this is a subject he tackles on a regular basis. After reading the Bible from cover to cover hundreds of times, Dr. Woods seems the most accurate in his interpretation of Bible prophecy. Every now and then he will comment on current events, too, because he is a lawyer. Eventually, I will get back to work on my novel Silver Skies 1996 Version, where the last third is set in the tribulation. What I learn from Dr. Woods, in combination with my own Bible for Tribulation Saints (with actual 21st century words from Jesus), will help me to create the plot and ending for my novel. I hope to make this Silver Skies novel a prophecy and, therefore, useful to the tribulation saints. Chafer Theological Seminary is closest to my theological positions on most issues. Grace Global Radio is unique, in that its programming both grounds believers, and evangelizes the lost with expositors who embrace a classic dispensational grace theology.
- PPOV 116. Covid-19 & World Transformation
- 2 PETER 10. Depravity of False Teachers. 2 Peter 2:10-16.
- Angelology 33. Who are the Sons of God? Gen. 6:1-4 - Part 5
- Revelation 75. The Bookends of History. Revelation 22:18-21
- PPOV 115. 7 MOST ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COVID-19.
- 2 Peter 09. God's Pattern of Judgment. 2 Peter 2:3-9
- PPOV 114. Bible Prophecy and COVID-19.
- Angelology 32. Who Are the Sons of God? Gen. 6:1-4 - part 4.
- Revelation 74. Today is the Day of Salvation. Rev. 22:11-17.
- PPOV 113. The Last Stand (part 2). Bernie's Socialism.
- 2 Peter 08. An Internal Attack. 2 Peter 2:1-2.
- Revelation 73. How To Be Blessed. Revelation 22:6-10
- Angelology 31. Who Are the Sons of God? Genesis 6:1-4 - Part 3.
- Revelation 72. Identification Through Omission. Rev. 22:1-5
- Angelology 30. Who Are the Sons of God? Genesis 6:1-4 - Part 2
Dr. Robert Dean (West Houston Bible Church)
- 206 - Faith for Divine Protection [B]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
Has the COVID-19 virus or some other sudden crisis turned your life on its head? If so, how do you recover? Listen to this message to hear timeless, biblical principles that help us to do the responsible thing as we trust in God. Find out how we are to pray during disastrous times following David’s example of laying out his complaint before God and displaying confidence that God would answer. Accept that we need to believe in God’s deliverance even when He is not answering us the way we want.
- 02 - Why God Permits Suffering-COVID-19 Virus Special (2020)
How could a loving God allow a vicious virus to be causing suffering around the world? If this thought has crossed your mind listen to this message to hear a number of reasons why God allows human suffering. Understand that while God is sovereign, He allows free will for mankind that can result in suffering and chaos. Hear the ways pagan unbelievers try to explain suffering and see how this crisis offers opportunities for Christians to minister to others and explain God’s faithful, loyal love to them.
- 032 - Inerrancy and Sufficiency [B]-2 Peter (2019)
What role should the Bible play in our lives? Listen to this lesson to learn that since the Bible is the inspired Word of God it should be a vital part of every Christian’s day-to-day life. Find out that we can trust the Bible to be accurate down to the last detail and see how God used men in writing the content of it. Learn the importance of teaching verses to children at a young age. Hear vital principles that apply to the sufficiency of Scripture for every part of our lives.
- 205 - God Our Shield [B]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
Do you struggle with worry and anxiety when facing unexpected troubles? Listen to this lesson to learn the secret to peace, contentment, and joy in your life when everything seems against you. Hear how David recovered from the treachery of his son, Absalom, by remembering who was in control. Instead of slipping into self pity, he began to focus on how God had promised to be his shield and defender whatever happened. We, too, need to remember that nothing takes God by surprise and He has already determined the course of our life so we can relax and trust in His providential care.
- 01 - Faith in the Battle (2020 COVID-19 Virus Special)-COVID-19 Virus Special (2020)
What should we do when others are panicking around us? Listen to this lesson beginning and ending with a number of relevant Bible verses. Find out why God allows suffering in our lives. Follow Scriptures from the book of James to see how believers should respond, even in the darkest times. Find out having a mental attitude of joy is not the same as happiness and how we can only have this when walking by means of the Holy Spirit. Challenge yourselves to focus on the promises of God rather than on the problems around us.
- 14 - Citizens and Exiles: Christians, the Church, and Culture-2020 Chafer Theological Seminary Pastors’ Conference
- 13 - How to Encourage Congregational Singing-2020 Chafer Theological Seminary Pastors’ Conference
- 12 - Art and Affections: Correcting Categories-2020 Chafer Theological Seminary Pastors’ Conference
- 11 - Worship in Spirit and in Truth – Psalm 50-2020 Chafer Theological Seminary Pastors’ Conference
- 10 - Convenient, But Corrupt, Worship – Malachi 1-2020 Chafer Theological Seminary Pastors’ Conference
Grace Institute of Biblical Studies
- 06 - Bridging The Literary Gap
- 05 - Prepositions
- 05 - Bridging The Grammatical Gap
- 04 - Bridging The Cultural Gap Illustrated With Head Coverings
- 04 - Adjectives
- 04 - Bridging The Cultural Gap
- 02+ - Augustine's Misinterpretation Of Scripture
- 03 - Whose View Is Valid?
- 02 - Bible Interpretation Then And Now
- 02 - Present Tense Verbs
- 01 - Greek Grammar Introduction
- 01 - The What And Why Of Bible Interpretation
- 51 - Paul Says Goodbye With Love And A Warning
The Christ in Prophecy Journal
- In Memoriam of a Great Prophetic Voice: Jack Van ImpeOne of Christendom's most powerful prophetic voices was called home to the Lord on January 18, 2020, at the age of 88. Continue reading→
- Justice Clarence Thomas Endorses ChristianityClarence Thomas, an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, recently delivered some strong remarks in behalf of religious liberty in America. Continue reading→
- A Biblical Perspective on Dealing with the Coronavirus CrisisWe should live with confidence and not in fear because we have hope — the promise of living forever in new, glorified bodies in a new Jerusalem on a new earth (Revelation 21:1-7). Continue reading→
- Attorney General Bill Barr Defends Freedom of ReligionIn October of 2019, Attorney General Barr, who is a Catholic, gave a remarkable address to the University of Notre Dame Law School. It turned out to be a speech that caused the secular press to go into hysterics. Continue reading→
- Viral Lessons: Beware the Great Lie!Concerning the current Coronavirus epidemic, there is another global pandemic hanging over the head of every person who has not been washed clean from their sins through faith in Jesus Christ. Continue reading→
- The Trinity SiteThe Trinity Site is where the Nuclear Age began at 5:29am on July 16, 1945, when the first atomic bomb was detonated. Continue reading→
- Christian Security in the Face of Viral FearThe world is currently grappling with a threat that has long been discussed and dreaded—the outbreak of a disease that has the potential to become a global pandemic. Continue reading→
- Science Proves the Existence of God! (Part 2 of 2)Obviously, for the Christian, God has a marked influence on the seeable, measurable realm in which we live. Continue reading→
- Science Proves the Existence of God! (Part 1 of 2)That's not a headline you expect to see in your local newspaper or scrolling across your favorite cable news station, is it? No, we've come to expect modern science to do everything in its power to disprove the existence of God. Continue reading→
- Truths from JobThe life of an ancient man named Job and the book written about his experiences have enthralled people for millennia. Continue reading→
- What Was the Greatest Event of the 20th Century? (Part 3 of 3)I would argue that there was an event in the 20th Century that was far more important than the development of nuclear weapons. That event was the worldwide regathering of the Jewish people back to their homeland. Continue reading→
- What Was the Greatest Event of the 20th Century? (Part 2 of 3)President Roosevelt approved the establishment of a crash program to develop an atomic bomb. This decision led to the creation of what came to be called The Manhattan Project. Continue reading→
- What Was the Greatest Event of the 20th Century? (Part 1 of 3)The event that was named on the Google lists more than any other as the most important event of the 20th Century was the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan in August of 1945. Continue reading→
- Answering Questions About the Eternal State: Hades and HellIs Hell a real place? Is Jesus the only way to get to Heaven? Continue reading→
- Answering Questions About the Eternal State: Humans and AnimalsWill we know each other when we get to Heaven? Are there going to be animals in Heaven? Continue reading→
- Answering Questions About the Eternal State: Jews in HeavenIs every Jew who has ever lived going to Heaven? Continue reading→
Dallas Theological Seminary
- A Biblical View of Masculinity - Andreas J. Köstenberger, Carolyn Custis James, and Darre
- Willing and Able: Commendable - Jon Burns
- Willing and Able: Testable - Jon Burns
- Willing and Able: Moldable - Jon Burns
- Willing and Able: Interruptible - Jon Burns
- Women in the Early Church - Lynn Cohick, Michael J. Svigel, and Kymberli Cook
- Faith Journey: Public Company and State Government - Greg Adams
- Helping Your Church Explore Faith Questions - Dena Davidson and Mikel Del Rosario
- My Ascent into Darkness
- Meeting God in the Darkness
- Strength to Know the Love of Christ - Scott Stonehouse
- Blessed are the Meek - Nathan Smith
- A Christian Perspective on Anxiety - Jenny Wang, Kelly Cheatham, and Kymberli Cook
- Cultural Engagement: Human Trafficking - Christina Crenshaw and Darrell L. Bock
- A Missionary Testimony of the African Diaspora - Lloyd Chinn