Dr. Andy Woods (Bible prophecy expert)
Outside of my husband Brent Spiner, who studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, Dr. Andy Woods is a preacher whose views align closest to mine. By coincidence, Dr. Woods is a Dallas Theological Seminary graduate. I find his sermons useful because I love Bible prophecy and this is a subject he tackles on a regular basis. After reading the Bible from cover to cover hundreds of times, Dr. Woods seems the most accurate in his interpretation of Bible prophecy. Every now and then he will comment on current events, too, because he is a lawyer. Eventually, I will get back to work on my novel Silver Skies 1996 Version, where the last third is set in the tribulation. What I learn from Dr. Woods, in combination with my own Bible for Tribulation Saints (with actual 21st century words from Jesus), will help me to create the plot and ending for my novel. I hope to make this Silver Skies novel a prophecy and, therefore, useful to the tribulation saints. Chafer Theological Seminary is closest to my theological positions on most issues. Grace Global Radio is unique, in that its programming both grounds believers, and evangelizes the lost with expositors who embrace a classic dispensational grace theology.
- Genesis 02. Introduction - Pt. 2. Gen. 1:1 Dr Andrew Woods
- The Rapture Sermon Series 16. Rev. 3:10 - Pt. 2. Dr Andrew Woods
- PPOV Episode 133. The GREAT GLOBAL RESET - Pt. 3. 7-24-20.
- Genesis 01. Introduction to the Book of Genesis - Pt. 1.
- The Rapture Sermon Series 15. Arguments for a Pre-Trib. Rapture. Rev. 3:10 - Pt. 1. Dr. Andrew Woods
- PPOV Episode 132. The Great Global Reset - Pt. 2. 7-17-20
- Philippians Sermon Series 14. Grace for the Race. Dr Andrew Woods
- The Rapture Sermon Series 14. Arguments for a Pre-Trib Rapture. John 14:1-4
- PPOV Episode 131. The Great Global Reset - Pt. 1. 7-10-2020
- Principles that Made America Great. Part 2. Dr. Andy Woods
- Principles that Made America Great. Part 1. Dr. Andy Woods
- Pastors' Point of View 130. The Big Lie: Separation of Church and State.
- Philippians Sermon Series 13. God Provides. Phil. 4:13-19. Dr Andrew Woods
- The Rapture Sermon Series 13. Arguments for a Pretrib Rapture in John 14: 1-4 Dr Andrew Woods
- Pastors' Point of View Episode 129. "Defacing the Nation."
Dr. Robert Dean (West Houston Bible Church)
- 224 - Biblical Justice: God’s Judgment on Saul [B]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
Should people have to pay for the wrongs their families or countrymen did before they were born? Listen to this message to hear principles of biblical justice. Listen to the episode where Israel was tricked into making a covenant with the Gibeonites and what King Saul and his family did to them later. Find out how David handled the situation and made a wise decision about how the matter should be handled. As believers today, we should pray that true biblical justice would be restored to our land.
- 077 - The Ministries of God the Holy Spirit Today: Restraining, Convicting, and Regenerating [C]-Ephesians (2018)
Child porn. Sex Trafficking. Rising murder rates. These evils, along with so many others, are all around us. Is there anything that is keeping them from spiraling even further out of control? Listen to this lesson to learn what the Holy Spirit’s role is during the Church Age and when that role will end. Find out what the three things the Holy Spirit convicts men of during this age and what each means. See how the Holy Spirit is responsible for regenerating those who trust in Christ as their Savior so they are born again.
- 12 - Divine Institution #3: Family-How Should We Then Vote? (2020)
Can any group of people band together and become a family? Listen to this lesson to learn that the Bible defines a family as a marriage of one man and one woman and the children that result. Find out that the biblical purpose of a family is to train the children to fulfill God’s mandates. Hear a review of the principles of marriage, four enemies of this Divine Institution, and how it affects the family. As a parent accept that it your responsibility to teach your children to think biblically and to become responsible, productive adults.
- 223 - Tactics of a Rebellion: Social Justice [C]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
The world around us seems to be going up in flames with riots and rebellions. How can we understand what is going on? Listen to this message to learn the underlying causes of the problems. Find out the meaning of social justice. Hear a comparison between Marxism and Christianity to gain a deeper understanding of the turmoil. See what the organizations of Black Lives Matter and Antifa espouse and see the close connection between their goals. As believers see how we are to talk to those involved in these causes to win them to Christ with respect and gentleness.
- 076 - The Church: The Indwelling of God [B]-Ephesians (2018)
Does the Bible tell us where God dwells? Listen to this lesson to learn that the bodies of Christians are being built into holy temples where God dwells. Find out this refers to the dynamic ongoing process of the spiritual growth and maturation of every believer into one corporate entity called the household of God. See that this is a unique, distinct work which sets us apart for the service of God. Learn what the Scripture says about each Member of the triune Godhead indwelling all believers and see what a significant purpose we have.
- 11 - Divine Institution #2: Marriage-How Should We Then Vote? (2020)
Is marriage whatever people want it to be or is there a biblical structure for marriage? Listen to this lesson to learn that God set the parameters and design for marriage and government cannot override that. Find out God’s purpose for marriage and its significance. See the authority structure in marriage and the necessity for it. If you want stability in your life and in your nation instead of chaos, follow God’s plan for marriage.
- 222 - Overturning Authority: Authorized or Unauthorized? [C]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
Must we do everything our government tells us to do no matter what they demand of us? Listen to this lesson to learn biblical principles that answer the question of whether it is ever right to say we cannot obey something that is ordered. Hear a historical summary beginning with Martin Luther of how the Bible has shown when a government is unjust. See what is the difference between the American War for Independence and what is going on in the rebellion and riots of today.
- 075 - The Church: A Holy Temple [B]-Ephesians (2018)
Ready for some mind-blowing stuff? Listen to this lesson to learn that if you’re a believer in Christ’s saving work on the Cross, you belong to a special, totally new entity called the universal Church. See several other names for this new group including body of Christ and household of God. Find out what the Church’s mission is and how it differs from Israel’s mission. Appreciate all the issues resolved at the Cross and what it means to us now.
- 10 - Divine Institution #1: Personal Responsilibity – Part 3-How Should We Then Vote? (2020)
Why is it important for everyone to take responsibility for themselves? Listen to this lesson to learn that at Creation God established the Divine Institution of Personal Responsibility. Find out that we are not to be lumped into identity groups which we must adhere to, but are to follow our own consciences. Hear three important principles concerning this that will enable us to find meaning, purpose, and value in our lives.
- 221 - To Obey or to Rebel? [C]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
Everywhere we look we see evildoers trying to destroy our country. Should we protest against them? Listen to this lesson to learn that God has established authority and believers are instructed to obey it. See the exception to that principle when someone is ordered to disobey God in some manner. Hear a panorama of biblical rebels who were doing what was right. Find out that tyrannical government is to be resisted. See if Martin Luther’s rebellion against the Roman Catholic Church was just. Learn about the Magdeburg Confession and its application.
Rabbi/Writer Daniel Gordis
Dr. Daniel Gordis is Senior Vice President and the Koret Distinguished Fellow at Shalem College in Jerusalem. This is a thoughtful rabbi who I want to study to make my rabbi in Silver Skies 1996 Version like him. Raised as a Christian, he really helps me to understand how a thoughtful Jewish person perceives Israel. He is a regular columnist for Bloomberg Opinion. The author of numerous books on Jewish thought and currents in Israel, and a winner of the National Jewish Book Award, Dr. Gordis was the founding dean of the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies at the University of Judaism, the first rabbinical college on the West Coast of the United States. Dr. Gordis joined Shalem in 2007 to help found Israel’s first liberal arts college, after spending nine years as vice president of the Mandel Foundation in Israel and director of its Leadership Institute. Gordis is widely cited on matters pertaining to Israel. During the Gaza War of 2014, Bloomberg Views asked him to become a columnist explaining Israelis’ views of the conflict to the world at large. Professor Alan Dershowitz has called him “one of Israel’s most thoughtful observers,” while Jeffrey Goldberg of the Atlantic has written, “If you asked me, ‘of all the people you know, who cares the most about the physical, moral and spiritual health of Israel?’ I would put the commentator and scholar Daniel Gordis at the top of the list.” Leonard Fein has written that Gordis is “perhaps the single most popular speaker on Israel to American Jewish audiences.” The Forward has called him “one of the most respected Israel analysts around.” In 2014, the Jerusalem Post listed him as one of the world’s 50 most influential Jews. Dr. Gordis received his B.A. from Columbia College (Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa), an M.A. and Rabbinic Ordination from the Jewish Theological Seminary of America, and his Ph.D. from the University of Southern California.
- “Mr Prime Minister” – Gordis on Menachem Begin (A lecture as part of a series at the Begin Center)
- A Discussion on Israel's Purpose: Dialogue between Daniel Gordis and Rabbi Bill Hamilton (Nov 2019)
- Daniel Gordis AIPAC Policy Conference 2019 1
- Daniel Gordis AIPAC Policy Conference 2019 2
- 70 Faces of Israel -- Relationship of American Jews and Israel (for JCCA Leadership)
- Daniel Gordis and Peter Beinart at Harvard Hillel Reisman Forum (Feb 7 2019)
- Peter Beinart & Daniel Gordis on Israel Hoffman Lecture
- Daniel Gordis at Yeshiva University on the Balfour Declaration
- Must See Israel Diversity at Ein Kerem
- From Zionism to Palestinian Self Determination
- How The Shoah Shapes Israeli Thought
- Like a DNA Strand Intertwined
- Art Poetry and the Soul of Israel
- Daniel Gordis in dialogue with ADL's Jonathan Greenblatt (Skirball Center, NY)
- What is Wrong with How We Have Told Israel's Story
The Christ in Prophecy Journal
- Prophetic Perspectives #65: BLM on Dismantling GenderWhat does the Black Lives Matter (BLM) organization believe about homosexuality? And, how does that compare to the Bible? Let's take a look. Continue reading→
- Prophetic Perspectives #64: BLM on Redefining JusticeIn our continuing conversation about Black Lives Matter (BLM) as a movement, let's consider what their concept of freedom and justice really means. Continue reading→
- Prophetic Perspectives #63: BLM on Systematic RacismIt is universally agreed that Black lives matter. But, what does the organization that calls itself by the same name actually believe? Continue reading→
- Billy Crone on the Return of the NephilimWhy are people talking about a return of the Nephilim in reference to the end times? Continue reading→
- Billy Crone on the Origins of the NephilimWho or what were the Nephilim? Continue reading→
- Billy Crone on UFOs Explaining Away the RaptureWill UFOs be used to explain away the Rapture of the Church? Continue reading→
- Billy Crone on Sensationalist ProphecyMany people in the field of Bible prophecy are spending a lot of time these days talking about two rather sensationalist topics, namely UFOs and Nephilim. Continue reading→
- Prophetic Perspectives #30: Depravity of MindWhy is it that every time we flip on the television today we see somebody making some off the wall comment or proposal? Continue reading→
- Prophetic Perspectives #6: Beware the Great LieOne of the reasons we are experiencing this great pandemic is because initially the truth was concealed by the Chinese Communist government. Continue reading→
- The Mystery of SufferingThere is nothing in all of life that tests faith more than suffering — both on the part of the one who suffers and on the part of those who must watch a loved one suffer. Continue reading→
- The Pandemic: Long-Range Economic ConsequencesThere is a greater long-range threat on the horizon that could prove to be even more devastating. I'm thinking about the impact of the stimulus packages passed by Congress. They have added four trillion dollars to our national debt overnight. Continue reading→
- Tune in to “The Truth Will Set You Free” Podcast!Our hope is that you will be blessed and encouraged by these podcast teachings as they help you survive and thrive in these challenging last days. Continue reading→
- Viral Threats to Religious Liberty (Part 3 of 3)It has been said that "the road to hell is paved with good intentions." Some of the most egregious purveyors of authoritarian overreach have proven the truth of this adage during the current coronavirus crisis by citing their altruistic intentions. Continue reading→
- Viral Threats to Religious Liberty (Part 2 of 3)The same character traits manifested by all the authorities leading up to the crucifixion of Jesus are evident around us today. Continue reading→
- Viral Threats to Religious Liberty (Part 1 of 3)As American Christians celebrated Easter in 2020, they were coping with unprecedented levels of government intrusion into typical worship practices. Continue reading→
- Why Progressives Love CrisesThere is nothing that liberal "progressives" love more than a crisis. That's because it always gives them an opportunity to trample individual liberties by extending the power of government. Continue reading→
Dallas Theological Seminary
- Finding Opportunities - Dr. Ben Simpson
- DTS Summer Chapel with Dr. Ben Simpson – August 5, 2020
- Christians in the Media - Bill Hendricks, Dan & Peggy Rupple
- What Are You Waiting For? - Will Johnston
- DTS Grad Tonya Neal Ministers to the Abused
- DTS Construction Update - The Crane Arrives!
- August 25, 2020 - Dr Mark Yarbrough
- Pouring the Parking Lot for the New Chapel
- The Harvest Is Plentiful - Dr. Rodney Orr
- Homeless Ministry in Challenging Times - Bill Hendricks with Wayne Walker
- Singing in the Rain - Dr. Daniel Steffen
- Meet Team Admissions: Chanel Turner