Dr. Andy Woods (Bible prophecy expert)
Outside of my husband Brent Spiner, who studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, Dr. Andy Woods is a preacher whose views align closest to mine. By coincidence, Dr. Woods is a Dallas Theological Seminary graduate. I find his sermons useful because I love Bible prophecy and this is a subject he tackles on a regular basis. After reading the Bible from cover to cover hundreds of times, Dr. Woods seems the most accurate in his interpretation of Bible prophecy. Every now and then he will comment on current events, too, because he is a lawyer. Eventually, I will get back to work on my novel Silver Skies 1996 Version, where the last third is set in the tribulation. What I learn from Dr. Woods, in combination with my own Bible for Tribulation Saints (with actual 21st century words from Jesus), will help me to create the plot and ending for my novel. I hope to make this Silver Skies novel a prophecy and, therefore, useful to the tribulation saints. Chafer Theological Seminary is closest to my theological positions on most issues. Grace Global Radio is unique, in that its programming both grounds believers, and evangelizes the lost with expositors who embrace a classic dispensational grace theology.
- 2 Peter 03. Call to Growth. 2 Peter 1:1-2
- The Coming Kingdom 29. Replacement Theology. Galatians 6:16
- Revelation 68. God's Specialty. Revelation 21:1-8
- Angelology 26. Demonology 8 - Full Armor. Eph. 6:14-17 - Part 1
- PPOV 108. Neo-evangelism vs. Fundamentalism (part-2)
- 2 PETER 02. INTRODUCTION. PLACE, OCCASION.
- Revelation 67. Jesus or Moses? Revelation 20:11-15
- Angelology 25. Demonology 7. 2 Peter 2:10-11
- PPOV 107. Neo-evangelicalism vs. Fundamentalism (part 1)
- 2 PETER 01. INTRODUCTION. AUTHOR, AUDIENCE, DATE.
- The Coming Kingdom 23. The Church is not the Kingdom. Daniel 2:44
- The Coming Kingdom 22. An Interim Age Part 8 Matthew 16:18.
- The Coming Kingdom 21. An Interim Age, Part 7. Matthew 13:47-52.
- The Coming Kingdom 20. An Interim Age, Part 6 .Matthew 13:44-46.
- The Coming Kingdom 19. An Interim Age, Part 5. Matthew 13:31-33.
Dr. Robert Dean (West Houston Bible Church)
- 028 - How to Have a Stable Life [B]-2 Peter (2019)
Think about how great it would be to have a stable life where the ups and down didn’t rock you! Listen to this lesson to see how the Apostle Peter says that life can be ours. Find out it depends on knowing the truth and hear how we can know what absolute truth is. See that it is not based on our feelings but is found only in the Word of God. Hear ten facts about truth and rest in the knowledge that God is in charge so we have nothing to fear. During this lesson Dr. Dean referred to the Textual Criticism course available on the Dean Bible Ministries website.
- 200 - God's Rule #1: Sin Has Consequences [B]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
Explore the tragic story in graphic detail of David’s children as they deal with the consequences of sin. Hear about the rape of Tamar by her half-brother Amnon and the two-fold motivation for Absalom’s murder of Amnon. See how this story touches all of our own lives as we deal with our sin natures and the importance of controlling our lusts as a part of personal responsibility.
- 057 - Subduing the Kingdom [B]-Ephesians (2018)
Is there an order to the psalms that was chosen when they were compiled? Listen to this lesson to learn that their final form was decided under Ezra but had been organized in earlier times. Find out that Psalm 1 and 2 are connected and both refer to the Lord Jesus Christ. See Psalm 2’s importance in the New Testament. When you read through Psalms, look for many references to the Messiah and see proof that we are not yet in the Kingdom as Christ is waiting in Heaven during the Church Age.
- 027 - Richly Entering into the Kingdom [B]-2 Peter (2019)
Is 2 Peter written to believers or unbelievers? Listen to this lesson to learn seven lines of evidence that the recipients were believers who were divided into two categories. Find out what makes the difference between them and hear from several passages that teach how we can be overcomers. Enjoy a description of Pastor Dean’s recent trip to Egypt and how the country’s history relates to biblical truth.
- 199 - Don’t Feed the Beast! [B]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
What causes us to rush headlong into doing things we know we shouldn’t? Listen to this lesson to learn how everyone is born with a sin nature. Find out about our lusts and lust patterns and how they influence our behavior. Hear eight facts about lusts and biblical examples of those who gave in to these lust patterns. Find out the solution to handle the temptations that come from our sin nature.
- 056 - Waiting for the Kingdom [B]-Ephesians (2018)
Is Christ ruling the earth today? Listen to this lesson to learn what Christ’s role is during the Church Age and to hear different views on His thousand-year reign. See Old Testament passages that explain about Christ’s current work and the Helper that He sent for believers to carry out their work. Learn from Daniel the kingdoms that will dominate in the world and how we are to be fulfilling our priestly duties in the world.
- Overcomer or Overcome? Incentive for Maturity [B]-2 Peter (2019)
Though I could not be there tonight, this lesson is an important background for what I am teaching in 2 Peter 1:11, which speaks of our entrance into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The overcomer is celebrated in his entry into the kingdom for the fact that he overcame the world in his spiritual life on the earth and was richly rewarded. Are all believers overcomers or is that title reserved only for those who meet certain qualifications? Listen to this lesson to learn what an overcomer is and see it involves what decisions we make after we are saved. Find out there are two classes of believers and only those who advance in the spiritual life will receive rewards at the Judgment Seat of Christ. Accept the challenge in your own life of sticking with learning God’s Word and walking by means of the Holy Spirit so you can become an overcomer.
- 198 - Solomon; David; Love and Hate [B]-1st and 2nd Samuel (2015)
Does God have favorites that He loves more than others? Listen to this lesson to learn a wide range of meanings for the words “love” and “hate” and how they refer to nations rather than individuals in some cases. Find out the connection between these people who are said to be loved and the role they have been selected to play in the plan of God to bring the Messiah into the world through the House of David. See that this has nothing to do with their salvation. Complete this section of 2 Samuel by learning how David finally conquers the Ammonites.
- 055 - The Session and the Messiah [B]-Ephesians (2018)
Does Psalm 110 refer to the promised Messiah? Listen to this lesson to hear about the confusion in the academic world concerning this. Then hear the proof for this being Messianic. Hear three things about the Messiah in this passage and learn who wrote the psalm including Jesus’ reference to the author in the New Testament. As Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father currently, find out what He is waiting for and His current role as our High Priest. See what believers are to be doing during this inter-advent age.
- 03 - Philippians-2020 John Williamson
Grace Institute of Biblical Studies
- 01 - Greek Grammar Introduction
- 01 - The What And Why Of Bible Interpretation
- 51 - Paul Says Goodbye With Love And A Warning
- 50 - Paul's Personal Ministry To The Roman Believers
- 49 - Guarding Christians Unity in Areas Of Liberty Pt. 2
- 48 - Guarding Christians Unity in Areas Of Liberty Pt. 1
- 46 - The Christian Citizen In A Secular State
- 47 - Do You Love Your Neighbor & Realize The Day Is Coming?
- 45 - Loving One Another
- 44 - Serving One Another
- 43 - God's Appeal To You Because Of His Grace
- 42 -The Righteousness of God in Israels Future Restoration Pt. 2
- 41 -The Righteousness of God in Israels Future Restoration Pt. 1
- 01 - Abiding In Christ Pt. 1
- 03 - Abiding In Christ Pt. 3
Dallas Theological Seminary
- The Struggle with Temptation - Tim Lundy
- The Struggle with Insecurity - Tim Lundy
- Lessons From Suffering and Loss - Kim Humphries and Philip F. Humphries
- A Tiny Minority with a Great Significance - Vladimir Pikman
- Double Ministry Families - Aaron Armstrong, Kat L. Armstrong, Travis Cook, and Kymberli Co
- Get It Done! - Dr. Ramesh Richard
- The Key to Fruitful Personal and Church Ministries - Maukwan Tang
- When "Why" is the Wrong Question - Glenn R. Kreider
- Why Worry? - Jaron Jones
- Don't Kid Yourself - Joe M. Allen Jr.
- Equipping and Apologetics Ministry - Nathan Wagnon and Mikel Del Rosario
- DTS - Mosaix Promo
- A New Vision for Sharing Faith - David Kinneman, Nika Spaulding, and Bill Hendricks
- Jesus and the Royal Psalms - Gordon H. Johnston, Darrell L. Bock, and Mikel Del Rosario
- The Core of Our Most Meaningful Relationships - Charles W. Dickens